Monday, December 8, 2008

No one on the corner has swagger like us

Community Service is extremely fun. I am working at the Alumni Association, 20 hours in total. It serves as both my U101 comm. service and my court ordered comm. service. I enjoy sitting here and stuffing enveloped, watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It drains me, and it sucks to have this during finals week. Luckily the people I work with are extremely nice, and I've even submitted my resume to the Alumni Assoc. for an internship. Hopefully this comes to fruition, as I am in desperate need for a job. I don't really think this type of community service is easy to learn from, as I feel I haven't learned my lesson. I sit here and benefit USC, not the city, not the country, no one. Every other part of getting arrested has worked though.

No comments: